I am a web designer and web developer and have been involved in Digital Marketing and making websites since 2001. In this time, I have gained experience in HTML, Dreamweaver and WordPress. Specialising in sales & marketing since 2002, I am fascinated by the power of the internet and how it can reach customers across the globe in seconds.
I started out creating the website for TEMENOS, then a USD 100m company, which supplies most banks with their banking software.
From there I have designed, developed, maintained and SEO'd the website for the Customer Value Group which was then acquired by Xerox.
In 2010, I launched Get My Black Belt (www.getmyblackbelt.com). It provides Amazon's best-selling and highest-rated martial arts and self defence DVDs, and digital downloads. Using Digital Marketing, it consistently dominates the first pages of Google. It has attracted customers from most countries and all fifty states in the US. So you know I practice what I preach!
In 2017 I was awarded my Diploma in Internet Marketing.
Digital Marketing Services
- Creating Websites - web design and web development, mainly in WordPress
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- E-Commerce - so you can sell straight from your, or other people's, websites
- Making Videos - from short promotional videos to full length educational products
- Graphic Design - I can make your logo, merchandise and design brochures, for example
- Database Management - mainly in Salesforce
- Digital/Email Marketing - mass mailings to your prospects and customers.
- Social Media management
- Website Maintenance
My Favourite Internet Marketing Tools
I have worked with many applications, including the following:
- WordPress, Squarespace, Wix and Dreamweaver to make websites. I have used SiteOrigin, WP Bakery, Gutenberg, Elementor and Muffin Builder in WordPress
- WishList Member for membership websites
- PowerDirector to create and edit videos
- Photoshop to create and edit images and create logos
- Youtube, Vimeo etc to showcase videos. I have created a number of channels, all with over 100,000 views each
- Surveymonkey for surveys
- Mailchimp, Flodesk, Jangomail and Marketers' Choice for mass mailings
- Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google my Business, Google Adwords - anything Google!
- Fulfillment by Amazon to sell on Amazon
- Indiegogo and Generosity for crowdfunding
- PayPal and WooCommerce for online payments
- The Hub and Shopify for selling photos
- Salesforce CRM setup, maintenance and management
- Spreadshirt for branded merchandise
- Zapier to link website applications together in workflows